Saturday, September 27, 2008

Las Vegas Natural History Museum

Today was Museum Day 2008 and we went to the Natural History Museum today with a free ticket!

Emma had a great time. She actually smiled for the camera :)



Evan was having a ball.



My cute little caterpillars.

I think their favorite part of the museum was the sand digging.

6 comments:

Karen said...

I'm so glad you got to go to the museum. It was a lot of fun.

S&F Seminario said...

I'm so happy to find you here Susie! Miranda told me the other day that she was calling Emma on the phone because Emma missed her. Anyway, we still think about your cute family and miss you. Congrats on your next baby. I'm not going to be able to be on schedule with you this time. Oh well, now you can give me tips on being a mom of three before I have to venture out on my own.

Amy Sue said...

You have an adorable little family! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!!! And soon you will have 3rd! Miss you!

Megan said...

You look so cute miss pregnant woman! And yay for free tickets to fun museums!

Lupita said...

Seems like you having fun! How big are your kids Susie! Have great Hug from us Harty Family! We love you.

emily and kevin griffin said...

i just found your blog on Megan's, so i'll keep checking it from now on. congrats on your new baby! you don't have much longer! your kids are so big and so cute! it looks like you are doing great in Las Vegas. we miss you!