Emma, Evan and I have made a couple of trips to California to visit family without Will. We went to the Ventura Fair with my sister and my brother in law. Emma and Evan had lots of fun petting the goats and the sheep. Evan wasn't too happy with this particular goat. Since Evan was sitting in the stroller I tried to get him as close to the cage as possible. That meant that his feet were dangling in the cage. The goat started to lick Evan's feet and Evan retaliated with some kicks. The poor goat.

We were in Utah for the Fourth of July. Will and his brother Daniel entertained us with a firework show.

In preparing for the new baby, we are trying to get Emma excited about having her own room. I thought it would be nice to paint her room pink but Will and I both didn't want it to be too overwhelming. So we decided to do a two tone wall. Pink at the bottom with a white chair rail and white at the top. Here are some pictures of Emma and Evan helping for a very short while with the painting.


3 comments:
I'm glad you have caught up on your blogging. It's fun to have you on board :) BTW, I love having an LDS neighbor too and the best part is that we click so well. So glad you live in Vegas now :)
I think you need to post a picture of Emma's COMPLETED room... The color you chose is fantastic and Emma is going to love it! As for this weekend, Jason is giving me the impression that it's not going to work -- but I'm still not positive. If we do NOT come, though, I know Jason is looking for another weekend for us to come visit. We miss you guys and are so glad you're going great. Love you!
I'm so glad you're liking Vegas Susie. We might be back there with yeah next year...we will see!
Post a Comment