Find the 4th folder in your pictures folder and the 4th photo within that folder. Post the photo and talk about it.

This is a picture of Evan, at 9 months old, playing with the hamper. This is one of those photos that I would normally delete because you can't really see Evan. I don't remember, but I think that it was a pretty cute moment and that is why I saved it. The interesting thing about this picture is that it was taken on January 24th, 2008 at 1:03 AM. Why did I let Evan stay up that late? I have no idea but it wasn't uncommon for us to stay up late when we lived in Provo. Now that the college life is over, our family definitely has a better routine.
I tag Laurel, Cheryl-lynn, Karen and Sharon.
3 comments:
Oh the college life schedule. Don't try to pretend like you don't miss staying up until all hours of the night going over incident reports, talking to fabulous RA's such as myself, or putting in food orders for upcoming activities...I know you loved it! :)
Sorry I am responding so late, We have been packing all month and moved last week. We are not in CA :( Otherwise we would love to see you! Please email. Love. Jen
you mean you actually go to bed at a decent time now? I don't believe it.
Post a Comment