Here are the "professional" Halloween photos taken at JC Penney. I didn't have a good experience again. I scheduled an appointment online and wrote some special requests of mine in the comment section. I didn't here back from them so I assumed everything would be fine. We arrived atleast 20 mintues early and were informed that my requests couldn't be accommodated. Our photo session started atleast 30 minutes late (So we had been waiting almost an hour). Once we finished taking the Halloween pictures, I reminded the photographer that we had a change of clothing for the kids. She said that they were already behind and that we wouldn't be able to take additional pictures. She talked to me about it for more than 15 minutes (time she could have used to take the pictures she said she didn't have time to take). I spoke to the manager and the manager's supervisor and still nothing. No accommodations were made for their mistake of not notifying me that I wouldn't be able to do what I had planned or allowing me take more pictures (especially since they are the ones that suggest bringing a change of clothes for additional pictures). While we were waiting, Will tried to make me feel better by saying that we wouldn't use JCPenney again. It didn't make me feel better. They don't care if I don't come back. They have plenty of business because of their low prices. (If I stop shopping somewhere to make a point I want it to hurt the company ( ok, I know I have a bad attitude)) In the end, maybe it is time to start using a different photography company.
14 years ago


4 comments:
I would email their corporate office and complain that way. The pics you posted are cute!
Target it is :) (much better service, even though they are the same company)
Love the pictures you took, but I would change companies just to make it a better experience for you. Even if you don't hurt the company, at least you are happy.
I'm so sorry! I've had good and bad experiences at JCPenny's. How frustrating- writing them really might get you something. My sister does that when she's very disappointed in a service and she always seems to get free stuff.
Post a Comment