14 years ago
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Nora had a baby
My sister had a baby boy on Sunday. She called me Saturday night wondering if what she was feeling were "real" contractions. I figured I would hear from her or her husband the next day if she ended up having the baby. Today, after calling another sister about something totally different, I found out Nora had her baby Sunday! So, was I the first or the last to find out? hahaha. Either way, I have a new nephew! Here is a picture I stole from their blog.
Here is Reagan Disner, weighing 8lbs. 2.9oz. and 22in. long. This is my parents fourth grandchild in less than 9 months. I love big families!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Look how cute he is! Too bad they had to move far, far away from you and your parents... Be sure to tell her congrats from us.
Post a Comment