Friday, October 30, 2009

Corn Maze

We made the trek out to the nearest corn maze, an HOUR away. I told Will I want to make a trip out to Utah next fall because they have great family friendly activities. We ended up in the scary part of the corn maze and scared Emma and Evan pretty bad.






Overall we had fun spending time together. I dressed up the kids for cold weather and it was so hot we were sweating.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

But cold-weather-clothes make for such cute pictures! I'm glad you had such a fun time. Things like this make me miss you and your family. How fun it would be to do this together!

susie harty said...

Next year!!!! There is nothing like planning ahead.

Mandy said...

We were totally sweating it out at our corn maze this year, too. And I drove an hour as well!! Some things I miss about Utah. But don't tell anyone I said that. :)