Daniel is officially walking!
Negatives to this latest milestone:
1. He is burning more calories and is constantly hungry
2. Everything at his eye level is being thrown down on the floor
3. With his new freedom, comes a greater dislike of anything that limits or confines him, like the car seat or his crib (this doesn't apply so much to the high chair because he loves eating as noted in #1)
Here are some clips of Daniel walking. I try to stay quiet when I make video clips because I think I sound funny. So, go ahead and have a little chuckle at the way I say "walking" in one of the videos. Oh, and against my better judgement I am putting a video of Evan and Daniel sword fighting. Our living room had just been attacked by Daniel and I hadn't cleaned up yet.
14 years ago


3 comments:
He has gotten so big! I am excited to see you on Friday!
Cute -- look at him go! And I totally understand about the whole "sounding weird" thing on home videos. Totally with you there. ;) I especially love Emma in the sword-fighting video, saying over and over "My turn! My turn!" Awww, we miss you guys.
Love it! I still can't believe he is only 9 months old. He's too little to be walking!!!
Post a Comment