14 years ago
Saturday, October 31, 2009
An Incredible Halloween
This year our family theme was "The Incredibles". I found Evan and Daniel's costumes on craigslist and a friend found Emma's costume at Saver's . My fabulous neighbor made our shirts. All our costumes were inexpensive. We only had two glitches. Emma and Evan's costumes were a little too big for them. On Thursday we debated doing this theme next year when the kids could fit the costumes better but my neighbor saved the day again and made some quick alterations. The other worry was Evan not wanting to wear his costume. He would never wear the costume for than a couple of minutes for our "dress rehearsals", but in the end he did great. We had a fun time and we are already brainstorming for next year.....


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Awesome...
You guys are so cute...:)
So adorable. I love that movie! You guys are great!
You mean "incredible" neighbor, LOL. I'm so glad it all worked out, I just love how you do family themes and your husband is such a willing participant. I can't wait to here what you guys do for next year's costume. Wizard of OZ? Emma as Dorothy, Evan as the Tin Man, Daniel as the Lion, Will as the Scarecrow, and you as Glinda the good witch. :)
oops, I wrote here instead of hear. :)
I LOVE IT! We totally had this idea in mind as well! But we were so busy with moving and getting settled only the kids dressed up this year...and we didn't have time to get costumes:) Maybe next year. I love your pose, way to go elastigirl!
You have an adorable family! I love it! We might steal your idea for next year! :)
Wait I have to take back part of my comment; I was the only one that didn't dress up, my hubby totally did!
I love your costumes!! Great idea.
OMG!! Sooooo cute. I love it. I think we are going as alvin and the chipmunks next year. I should have done that this year,but oh well. I love the group costumes. I found your blog from Holly's. It's amazing how many people have blogs these days.
I love this. Sorry to say but even though you are all so adorable and have great poses, EMMA takes the cake. We still have your movie, we need to swap somehow. We're not in a hurry but I don't want Emma to be missing Pegasus too much. Hmmm. I love the family picture at the top of your blog too!
awesome, awesome!!
That is seriously so cute - I love it!
Post a Comment