Saturday, November 14, 2009

Family Pictures

Our famous neighbor took our family pictures at Red Rock on Wednesday. Our kids weren't very cooperative but she still managed to take some great photos. Thanks Karen. And thanks Melinda and Ben for watching the kids and allowing Karen to do this for us.







I think this is maybe the third or fourth time that she has cut her hair. Where does she find the scissors?




This little one is usually so happy but had a hard time with taking pictures. I think he was hungry and tired.





Evan wanted to wear his cool CARS shoes but I wanted him to wear his black sunday shoes. He had a meltodwn and refused to smile in pictures for awhile. He won and got to put his beloved shoes on and in the end you can't see his shoes in any of the pictures.











Look how short I am. I am wearing high heels and standing on a rock and I am still shorter, a lot shorter than Will.




12 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, I'm famous now! :) It really was my pleasure to take your family pictures. I think they turned out pretty good. You guys are beautiful.

Amy Sue said...

Great pics! You look great! And I love Emma's little coat!

stewart.shana.ella said...

They all look great. You guys look so cute:) Karen did a great job!

Megan said...

Your hair is really cute-maybe your daughter wanted to look like her cute mama. :)
The pictures are awesome!

CL said...

Great Pictures! You're not short- Will's just tall :-)

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! I love your hair, I love Emma's coat, I love the setting,I love how big the kids look...I love it all!

emily and kevin griffin said...

super cute! love the rocks in the background

Lynch Family said...

What more can I say? Everyone said it all. You have a beautiful family...yes Will even you are beautiful (I'm filling in for Katie) ;P

Anna Alicia Kailani Wilson said...

Que hermosa familia... todos se ven muy lindos!!!!! and what's a family picture without someone crying.... priceless!

que esten bien
un abrazo Anna y Danny

S&F Seminario said...

You guys are GOOD LOOKING. Whoo! Really, so cute. I don't blame Emma for cutting her hair with your cute shortish hair as an example.

Ruth said...

Your hair is so cute!

Mandy said...

Awwwwwww, those are so cute! I love Red Rock.