Sunday, April 11, 2010

There's no business like show business

Since I have been neglecting the blog, here are some fun clips of Emma performing. There are a couple of Sound of Music Songs, A West Side Story dance to "I want to be in America", a primary song, and some song about food (Emma original).

2 comments:

Nora said...

That was so cute! I loved watching every single video. They just need some subtitles so I know what she is saying. Like what was she saying in that one where she is wearing the pink dress with pink calzones? Something about America. Love it!

susie harty said...

She recently saw West Side Story and she was singing the song "I want to be in America" but the only word she knows is "America". I told Will that she was showing her underwear in this clip and he said "Well that's what they show in the movie".