Thursday, May 15, 2008

The move to Vegas was pretty uneventful. Will was extremely sweet and kind in doing most of the packing. My lovely family came to our rescue and loaded the truck and did a lot of cleaning. Emma and Evan slept most of the ride to Vegas but the last hour. It is a good thing Danny volunteered to drive the car, because halfway through the trip I was dead tired. Once we got off the freeway in Vegas we witnessed a car accident involving several cars. That was probably the most eventful part of the trip.

The home that we are renting is large compared to our one bedroom Heritage apartment. The only problem is that Emma asks to eat at the Cannon Center. I knew this would be a problem! We all miss the convenience of the Cannon Center.

I wish I could post pictures but I think we might have lost our camera in the move. Whooops.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Glad you guys made it safely to LV! I am happy you are blogging too! I can't wait to see pictures and keep up on you guys!
Amy

CL said...

We need to get together! I've done pretty much nothing this week which has been okay after how busy we were but it would be nice to get together with a friend!

Ruth said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog. And I'm glad to know where you are. I visited Carrie (Hanson) last week and I was just telling her how I didn't know where you were now because Will must have graduated.
make sure and post lots!

Laurel said...

Who knew the Cannon Center was such a HOT commodity?!! I'm glad your drive was smooth and things are going well so far. I can't wait for you to find your camera, and I'm SUPER excited you (finally) have a blog. Ya-hoo!!!

Lupita said...

Hey guys! Glad to have news about you, Hope you're enjoying Las vegas, We're finally in NJ, is beautiful.
We'll be in contact.

Amy Sue said...

Yay, you started a blog. You'll have to check out our family blog, which has turned into my blog since my brother's wives all started their own. http://pulsipher.blogspot.com/
Hope all is well with you! Nancy & I will have to come visit you in Vegas sometime!

CL said...

Hey Susie,
Thanks so much for dinner last night- it was yummy! I tagged you! Go to my blog and you'll see what to do and if you don't want to let me know!

Melissa said...

Hey guys, Welcome to the world of blogging- we are so so glad you finally took the plunge so we can keep up with all thats new with you!