In August, I went with my parents for a family get together in Sacramento, California. My paternal grandmother, grandma Mary wanted to do a family temple session in the Fair Oaks Temple. Who could refuse a cute old woman like my grandmother? So, all 10 of her kids, almost all of their spouses, and a number of grandchildren attended the temple session. It has been more than 18 years since all grandma's children have been together. There were a number of grandchildren there but I think we were still missing about 44! We are a big family and I wouldn't have it any other way.

My dad is in the front row, second in from the left.

In the middle of taking pictures I realized I was trying to suck in my gut. Pretty hard when there is a baby in the way!

My grandmother is amazing! Her faith and valiance is a strength to me. I hope that I can guide my family the way she has guided her own. Hey, I didn't turn out so bad. Happy Birthday Grandma!
2 comments:
Blogging, a worthy Sunday activity. Hee hee, get my little joke!
Susie, YAY, I found your blog!!! Email me at mrsmbmATyahooDOTcom so I have your address, and I'll invite you to view mine (it's a private blog). I'm so excited to stay in touch with you guys!
Post a Comment