I have noticed quite a few pumpkin patch posts and I have to add mine.

Emma kept her pumpkin close.

I think Evan was the first kid in our group to pick a pumpkin.

It's pictures like this one that makes it all worthwhile.

I had to refrain myself from helping Emma paint her pumpkin. I didn't want her to mix the colors and wanted the pumpkin to have a cool Halloween face. Luckily, I held out and allowed her freedom of expression. The pumpkin turned out great...an Emma masterpiece!

I think Evan got more paint on the table than on the pumpkin. And I have no idea what is on my shirt. Remember I have two kids.
5 comments:
Your kids are too cute! You are a great mom!
Glad you posted about pumpkins. Tis the season. :)
Yay! Don't you loive when you discover a random stain on your shirt and have no idea how it got there, or what it is? I'm glad you did the pumpkin patch thing...we did too!
You do have two kids - adorable ones at that. They are so CUTE! And so grown up. I can't believe how quickly time is going.
I'm really happy you're writing on the blog - I love seeing what you're up to! :)
I LOOOOVE the picture of you with your kids there! They are getting so big. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment