14 years ago
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Elections
In preparation for Halloween I practiced curling Emma's hair with sponge curlers atleast 3 times during the week. Emma would take a bath and then we would sit in front of the TV watching the news while I worked on her hair. Well, Thursday night I was doing Emma's hair and she kept repeating a phrase. After listening carefully I realized she was saying, "I am Barrack Obama and I approve this message." I called Will over to listen and we both had a good laugh. Although I didn't vote for Obama I am excited that my two year old knows the name of the next president. The sad thing is, my daughter watches way too much TV.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I like the disclaimer about not having voted for Obama. I didn't vote for him either. :) We'll just have to keep doing activities that get our kids away from the TV.
That is awesome. Isabel constantly sings the Fisher Price tag line, "Play. Laugh. Grow." if that makes you feel any better. :)
That was hilarious...Michael and I laughed out loud when we read that. Way to brainwash your kids! At least you know she has a good memory.
Hey, thanks for giving me your blogsite. It is fun to see your kids. You can see my blog also if you want.
Post a Comment