Here is Emma performing her dance at the rehearsal. I am happy with how much she did. Her teachers made a lot of last minute changes to the dance. I don't know if you can tell but she was very excited.
That was the funniest thing I have ever seen! Seriously Susie I was laughing so hard that I started crying! Oh man.....I am going to love showing this video to her when she gets older. She did look super cute!
Emma is sure a cutie but my what a trouble maker. I liked your swimming lesson story- I am shocked that she didn't learn that drowning is really not a fun thing- kind of crazy- she sure has some spunk. We miss you guys and hope your having a great summer!
9 comments:
Good job Emma. Sorry we couldn't make it last night. We were all so tired, we went to bed early! Good luck tonight!
That was adorable. What a cutie.
That is way too cute!
Those were the cutest "shuffle-steps" I think I've ever seen!!!
They were more like air shuffle steps. Cute though.
That was the funniest thing I have ever seen! Seriously Susie I was laughing so hard that I started crying! Oh man.....I am going to love showing this video to her when she gets older. She did look super cute!
We'd love to come over- I'll bug Kiley about it too :-)
I'm not sure what's cuter - her dancing, or that giant bow! Adorable!
Emma is sure a cutie but my what a trouble maker. I liked your swimming lesson story- I am shocked that she didn't learn that drowning is really not a fun thing- kind of crazy- she sure has some spunk. We miss you guys and hope your having a great summer!
Post a Comment