Monday, June 22, 2009

Wedding Bells

We spent a short weekend in Utah for my brother's reception. Here are some pics. One of my favorite families, the Seminarios. I wish we lived closer so that our kids could be best friends.
Emma and great grandma Bair.

My cute sister, Rachel serving the wedding cake.


The Frasiers. I love weddings because they are big reunions. Wendy babysat Will and his siblings when they lived in Sylmar. She pointed out Emma's mouth as a Harty trait.



My dad and Daniel.





Emma was so good at the reception. She spent a lot of time sitting on Anna's and Danny's laps. I think she likes being in the spotlight.




My cousin Eran's daughter, Sydney. I think Emma and Sydney are only weeks apart and Sydney is much taller. Although Emma has the Harty mouth she must have the Bair height.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

So cute! I'm still disappointed we didn't know you were here sooner... But I'm SO, SO glad you stopped by on your way out of town. Love you!