At the beginning of the summer I went online and reserved a spot for us the last week in September. A week before the big adventure, Will informs me that the Priests have a campout that night. I know how much Will enjoys participating in the activities with the boys, so how could I guilt trip him into taking us anyway? So, I was supportive (almost...I did whine and complain a little ) and let him change our reservations for Conference Weekend. Now, I kind of felt bad missing conference on Saturday morning but I have been waiting a loooooong time for this camping trip and that was the last weekend that the campsite was going to be open for the season. So, I got over feeling bad and enjoyed time with my family. Here are the pictures of our glorious camping trip.
A short hike Saturday morning.
Huddling to stay warm. I was cold for half the night.


6 comments:
Who doesnt love Will's bed hair. You get to see it every time you hang with him.
PS I like to see you updating the blog so often. It is fun to keep in touch without even really talking to you guys.
Oh my goodness!!! I miss you!!! Thanks for your sweet comment. I remember Paraguay & you like it was yesterday too! I would LOVE to see you...let me know for sure if you're coming up here & I'll do the same if I'm heading down there! Hugs & besos~
how fun! that's good for little kids to go camping...i'm glad you enjoyed it!
wow. what a fun campout. wish we could do that here in hot texas. oh well. and congrats on the walking thing! that must be so exciting. so, keep in touch. miss your smile and your adorable kids smiles from Jamestown.
You are much braver than me. I don't want to take my kids camping for a loooooooooong time. :)
You guys are lucky to live in a place where you can camp in October- even if you were a little cold :)
Post a Comment