Sunday, September 7, 2008

Summer Adventures and BIG NEWS

Here are some of the things that we have done in the last couple of months......

The first week that we moved into our new house we took cookies to our neighbors. When the lady next door opened her door to greet us she looked at our cookies and our family and asked us if we were LDS. It turns out that our neighbors are an LDS family as well. They have a 4 year old daughter and 2 year old son. Karen, our neighbor is really great and has invited us on several outtings. Here she took us to see the lions at the MGM and the kids are taking a nap on the way home.

One of the first ward activities that we attended was the pioneer day picnic. My neighbor photoshopped us into this festive backdrop.


During August, my family stayed at a resort in Las Vegas. While they were here, we went to the Mormon Pioneer settlement in downtown LV.
This last week the ward mom and tots group went to Anderson's Dairy. The trip reminded me of all the great MBASA activities that we enjoyed the last two years. This is an especially cute picture of Emma helping Evan down the hallway.

This is part 1 of our summer adventures. My camera broke at Disneyland and I need to get more pictures from family members to show the rest of our summer. I am making a goal of blogging once a week from now on....so please don't be a stranger and check to see the updates every week.

BIG NEWS

One of the other great things we found out this summer is that we are expecting our third child in December. Last night Emma told me that we should name him Daniel Baby. We like the name Daniel (Will and I both have brothers with that name) but we can't make any promises. Evan was Aaron for a couple of days and although Daniel sounds good you never know....

5 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations!! Baby 3! And he or she will be as cute as the previous two. I'm glad that your summer has turned out so well and that you are enjoying Las Vegas so much.

Danny and Laura said...

Congratulations. That is exciting. You are brave to be on the way to number three already. I admire moms that can do it. I hope that you can keep up on the goal of weekly posts. I will be checking.

Amy Sue said...

Yay! Your blog has been updated!!! I look forward to seeing more frequent posts.

Laurel said...

I'm just so excited to see another post from you, Susie! I can't believe your kids look so big - it makes me realize how long it's been since we've seen you guys. Which leads me to the thought I had that I think Jason and I should come visit you guys. Whaddya' think? He and I still need to talk about it (I kind of threw the option at him quickly today), but will you even be in town in 2 weeks? It would be possibly the weekend of the 19th-ish. Talk to you soon!

j cubed said...

YEAH!!! Congrats! You have the cutest kids ever. Keep having more kids so this world can have beautiful people to look at :) Love you and miss you!